HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Default English SPL wtf?

Basically I done an english spl (speaking and listening) today and, for just speaking as the listening hasnt been accounted for yet, I got a B, 40 marks. OK I'm happy with that but some guy got 1 mark more. OK, but how the hell did he get higher then me when he constantly refered to the book, bad acting and laughed a bit when the only thing I screwed up was when I had to go into it. I was seriously pissed off, I should have got higher tbh. I might actually go and complain.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i got an A* for speaking, we did it in groups we had some **** powerpoint on gypsys and caravans and i went on a rant, that was bout it teacher rigged it obvs, most likely wanted to get better results for the school.
    Coffee isn't my cup of tea.