HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    I wasn't referring to that thread. I was referring to you saying that we aren't allowed talk about 'how many people we sleep with'. How is that inappropriate? and oli a moderators job is to search the forum to find fault in ones post (well that's what mods seem to think) when they should really only take action for obvious things like avoiding the filter or sexual content. Most other things should be left be, unless someone reports it.
    If you read my post properly you would see that I have no problem with people discussing how many people they've slept with, however we don't want to see threads dedicated for this purpose.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    If you read my post properly you would see that I have no problem with people discussing how many people they've slept with, however we don't want to see threads dedicated for this purpose.
    I don't understand :S we are allowed to discuss this but you don't want us to dedicate it for that purpose. Also what about the rest of my post?
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

And how is that any different? Its still being discussed and if anything its even better that its all contained in one thread for the younger viewers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    And how is that any different? Its still being discussed and if anything its even better that its all contained in one thread for the younger viewers
    Because threads based purely on topics like that end up full of more inappropriate crap and spam - I could drag numerous examples out of unacceptables, if you read my posts above I said for instance, if in the discussion regarding one night stands someone said "I have had six one night stands and only slept with two people I've been dating" that's fine, but threads HOW MANY PPL HAV U SLEPT WIV? will always end badly, and we've got the evidence to prove it.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Because threads based purely on topics like that end up full of more inappropriate crap and spam - I could drag numerous examples out of unacceptables, if you read my posts above I said for instance, if in the discussion regarding one night stands someone said "I have had six one night stands and only slept with two people I've been dating" that's fine, but threads HOW MANY PPL HAV U SLEPT WIV? will always end badly, and we've got the evidence to prove it.
    I'd be intrigued to see just how bad your bad is.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,elaboratedolls

Latest Awards:

This is almost exactly the reason I'm leaving Habbox.
    charr

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hope you do not mean "dedicated" as in stickied threads, they're untidy and unnecessary. Talking about how many people you've slept with is perfectly acceptable provided it doesn't go into detail. It'll be kinda interesting to read, IF people say "Well when I was 13 I was a 'orny git and slept with more people than when I turned 16".

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I hope you do not mean "dedicated" as in stickied threads, they're untidy and unnecessary. Talking about how many people you've slept with is perfectly acceptable provided it doesn't go into detail. It'll be kinda interesting to read, IF people say "Well when I was 13 I was a 'orny git and slept with more people than when I turned 16".
    I agree. I see no reason for us not being allowed to discuss stuff like that as long as we don't go into details. And if people are offended they report the thread and a mod deals with it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234