HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    cos it's an older site where the community's bigger and so rules are stricter to keep everyone under control whereas minecraft forum is newer where the community's smaller and can be more laidback. It's the constant changes every site/forum goes through when they get too big. Eventually, the community will slow down and there'll be threads like these saying 'our rules should be more laidback' but it's not really the rules, it's just the attitudes imo.
    You know nothing of the Minecraft Fourm, it's community is HUGE compared to Habbox Forum.
    So yeah.
    No.
    Just.
    No.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was under the impression that Minecraft was a new game so assumed that Minecraft forum would also be new too as I've never really played the game. Sorry

edit: wow, just googled. that is pretty good. although I suppose the thing still stands. Older fansites tend to go through this rollercoaster ride of doing good, doing bad (people trying to fix the good) - a few more times of this - and eventually closure.
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 29-10-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

look if you dont like it here don't use habboxforum

just saying this isn't even a valid complaint, we don't need to compare ourselves to other forums. we have mods who actually care about the community which is more than be said with other habbo fansites. habbo is habbo and minecraft is minecraft you can't compare them.
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    I was under the impression that Minecraft was a new game so assumed that Minecraft forum would also be new too as I've never really played the game. Sorry
    It's OK, the Forum is the official (only) Minecraft Forum
    Minecraft has 500,000 sales (not including F2P)

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Wait, are you saying moderators having a go or the members of this forum? I don't see how moderators closing the thread and stating it is already posted elsewhere with a link is classed as "having a go". Maybe that's just me?
    I mean, saying 'Leave it to the moderators' Is basically saying 'Leave it to us, you know nothing of moderation'
    Last edited by Gummyish; 29-10-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

this is not minecraft

THIS IS HABBOXFORUM
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ShazLouise View Post
    look if you dont like it here don't use habboxforum

just saying this isn't even a valid complaint, we don't need to compare ourselves to other forums. we have mods who actually care about the community which is more than be said with other habbo fansites. habbo is habbo and minecraft is minecraft you can't compare them.
    I love HxF, you clearly can't see my opinion. And Minecraft Forum has incredibly good mods, go say that to their face, I want to see this *gets popcorn*

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Wait, are you saying moderators having a go or the members of this forum? I don't see how moderators closing the thread and stating it is already posted elsewhere with a link is classed as "having a go". Maybe that's just me?
    You're coming across very hostile towards a new(ish) user who is probably 13/14/.......

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Excuse me if I'm wrong but you have 97 posts and yet you're moaning about rules as if you've been here for several years. What's up with that.
    +2

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by emotional View Post
    You're coming across very hostile towards a new(ish) user who is probably 13/14/.......
    How am I new? I used to lurk the Forums before joining.

Quote Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
    Excuse me if I'm wrong but you have 97 posts and yet you're moaning about rules as if you've been here for several years. What's up with that.
    Aha, one of you. Thinking that post count is everything.
    I lurk more than I post, this forum is very informative.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by emotional View Post
    If I come across that way then I apologize, I wasn't too sure if he meant either of them which is why I asked.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast