HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

Default Festival of Fright with fierycold

Hey,

I just thought i'd like to say hats off to whoever thought up the idea of teaming up with fierycold, he's a very well known international habbo and i think by doing this you have probaly attracted alot more international users to Habbox. Although i didn;t go to the event i just think the whole idea is a set forward for Habbox and shows that we are actually taking on peoples thought in feedback by integrating more with Habbo itself.

I'd love to see more events like this in future. So yeah, well done.

~Dan
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Agreed, This has brought loadddddddddssssssssssssss of international users to habbox, and the events put together are just amazing.

I do hope there are more of these in the future

Tokens
    Habbo
    BelieveMeSafety

Latest Awards:

Hiya i'm believemesafety if some of you don't know me i helped with giveaway, find people to help with it, host the falling furni win throne twice and won the prom. I would like to say thank you for habbox dj's be co-operating and make it a fun day, I hope moe will make another event for christmas if so i will try help him.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Danube- View Post
    Hey,

I just thought i'd like to say hats off to whoever thought up the idea of teaming up with fierycold, he's a very well known international habbo and i think by doing this you have probaly attracted alot more international users to Habbox. Although i didn;t go to the event i just think the whole idea is a set forward for Habbox and shows that we are actually taking on peoples thought in feedback by integrating more with Habbo itself.

I'd love to see more events like this in future. So yeah, well done.

~Dan
    Have to admit it is quite a good idea.
    Didn't like the way he was going around habbox events asking if there was any available roles as events manager though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by J25T View Post
    Didn't like the way he was going around habbox events asking if there was any available roles as events manager though.
    Shame eh?

But yes, it's a good idea to team up with someone known

I didnt know who he was but whatever

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It was really good but also confusing. I also thought the DJs should have had the organisers of the events 's MSN. It was really distant and having better communication would have been better. HOWEVER, well done to Roxy916 and everyone else to organised this.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

Lol Fierycold asked for Events manager? I'd agree with letting him have a trial but i wouldn't let him in as manager He would be good staff and i'm sure he could quickly work up the ranks.
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by J25T View Post
    I'm not really sure what you mean - if what you're making is an assumption or just mistyped. I never asked to be an event manager for Habbox. I merely suggested the idea to Roxy (current event manager). Please get your facts right before posting them. Thank you.

And it was a pleasure working with Habbox - I can see it benefited the site and I enjoyed working with you guys.

Happy Halloween.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    It was really good but also confusing. I also thought the DJs should have had the organisers of the events 's MSN. It was really distant and having better communication would have been better. HOWEVER, well done to Roxy916 and everyone else to organised this.
    And just to clarify, I single handily organized the event myself. Roxy did an excellent job of promoting the event via Habbox.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FieryCold View Post
    And just to clarify, I single handily organized the event myself. Roxy did an excellent job of promoting the event via Habbox.
    Just to clarify, I meant the people who organised the link to the festival.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast