HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prize Pick-Up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Prize Pick-Up

Hey, I think that competitions department should pick a date and announce on the forum that you should come pick up your prizes. One habbo prize was collected during october. I think it would be easier if you set a day and try to get it all out.
    r.i.p.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm just waiting for a banner. Watch this space.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Hola that's one heck of a list.

I would hate to be the pour soul who has to issue all that reputation
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's just october. I believe there are still september prizes that need to be given out.
    r.i.p.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not all September competitions were listed either.

And tbh I don't like the idea of a pick up day or date.

Firstly, a pick up day, you will have to see who needs a prize and you will ask when they are available - but then a prize pick up day would be everyday wouldn't it.
    Then a prize pick up date - not everyone will be available that's obvsious.

Also, how come some have got prizes but some hasn't. Surely you should start at the bottom of the list and work up.
    Because for a start - Kartikeya has been online. The rep could have been issued long ago.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A pickup day will just encourage people to come in on that day therefore getting plenty of prizes given out on that day. I assume a winner could just PM them to hook something up, this would have to be repeated for each winner and as you said about the rep, it'd take a while.
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

Firstly, a pick up day, you will have to see who needs a prize and you will ask when they are available - but then a prize pick up day would be everyday wouldn't it.
    Then a prize pick up date - not everyone will be available that's obvsious.
    I agree with you samanfa. I didn't realise the list was backed up as far as september. Is the problem due to people not being on at the rights times?
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tbh there is no right times. People do have lives. And I doubt it will encourage them to come on just for like a HC sofa will it?

It's been settled. But what may be a good idea. Is for the winner to f/r Mike/Alex/Roxy on Habbo - making sure their f/r's are turned on. So they can see when they are both online. Makes a little more sense because some people might go on Habbo but not the forum if you get me.

I know this might be a bad idea, but yeah I think a limit would be good. Providing the winner has replied to the winning Pm then a limit of say like 100 days should be put in place surely?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's the issue. I won 3 competitions and the problems both managers had, combined with eachother and I never got PMs for any of them. I think this has created the backlog there is right now. That is why we need a promoted, broadcasted over the forum day. This isn't a thread on the normal protocol which is perfectly fine, this is about removing the backlog.
    r.i.p.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think the competition threads should say the winner in each thread. You know a few days after? And a pm as well would ensure the process is more fluent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast