HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

Default 2 band-members leave Paramore

Over the past 6 years, our band has been through some of the most intense and incredible experiences of our lives. None of these things have been without trial. We've worked so hard to get to where we are and the fact that you are all still here with us says something about you that we will never be able to truly understand. You have stuck with us through thick and thin and we are so grateful. A couple of months ago, Josh and Zac let us know they would be leaving the band after our show in Orlando last Sunday. None of us were really shocked. For the last year it hasn't seemed as if they wanted to be around anymore. We want Josh and Zac to do something that makes them happy and if that isn't here with us, then we support them finding happiness elsewhere. But we never for a second thought about leaving any of this behind. We really hope that you can be encouraged by the fact that the three of us who are still here are ready to take on another chapter of our journey together. You have always been what keeps us going so why would we stop now? We want to stick by you. Knowing that we have a unified passion and a clear vision makes us feel stronger than ever.
    The "blog" that was posted regarding everything that is going on with our band was a fake. We aren't sure who did it or why... And we aren't sure how they timed it this way. This is the first time that we have spoken out about what's going on and we wouldn't have released an official statement that important through a personal blog. So, we're sorry for any confusion and just to remain clear, this is the first time we have spoken out about this.
    We have some amazing things lined up for next year starting with our tour in South America. We are still coming to you and we are excited about who we are bringing with us! The tour is still on and we can't wait to see you all.
    As we look back, and now as we look with excitement to the future, in all of this what truly matters are the good times. The pictures of us with our arms around each other, the long van rides, your faces while you sing along as we play. Thank you for getting us right here to this very moment. We look forward to our best times. And we hope you will go there with us.
    Love,
    Hayley, Jeremy & Taylor
    Paramore
    I was a bit upset since I love the band but Hayley's still there which made it all better!
    Last edited by Rixion; 18-12-2010 at 08:31 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm devastated that zac and josh have left, it's not going to be the original paramore
    if i hear somebody say "it's only josh and zac" or "hayley should go solo" i'm going to stab somebody.
    at least they're not disbanding!
    Alexandra!

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx.. View Post
    I'm devastated that zac and josh have left, it's not going to be the original paramore
    if i hear somebody say "it's only josh and zac" or "hayley should go solo" i'm going to stab somebody.
    at least they're not disbanding!
    yes, im grateful it didn't come to that as i was reading all over tumblr and facebook that they had split up but found a small sigh of relief when i found out that wasn't true.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

best news ever.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ahh well
    you can be my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

currently having a candle-lit vigil and a minute's silence. everything else seems irrelevant now

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

Oh what ;[ well i'm glad that they haven't disbanded otherwise i would of murdered myself or somebody else. But yeah i agree its not the original paramore with them two gone ;[

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Spotlight was too much on her than the group as a whole, the others should just call it a day before they ruin their reputation bringing randomers in.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

Yeah i love paramore too but i gotta admit, this aint going to stop the band. It's always been about Haley, and whilst she's still there the band will continue on. They just provide the music, she provides the publicity. They can easily replace the music but not the publicity.

~Dan
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

But if they were on tour and there was only Haley it wouldn't be that good really with just vocals and no instruments and I think the guitar and drums need to be credited in the songs as they give some impact too.
    Although saying that mainstream bands can pick up guitarists and percussionsists easily these days but if the new band members would have the same chemistry is another question.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast