Hey all. A few weeks back I posted on here that I was seeking skilled young people to assist me with my upcoming project, The BuzzHive. I initially advertised two types of roles - developers and support/operations staff. While I got a LOT of interest for the support/operations roles, unfortunately I never got hold of anyone who was seriously interested in the developer positions. So, with that, I have decided to make the role more appealing.

I am now on the lookout for one or two skilled young people who fit all the following requirements.

• You must be heavily skilled in HTML, PHP, CSS, MySQL/databases and possibly Javascript
  • You must have experience from at least 2 other websites/projects
  • You must be able to put in at least 6 hours of work a week
  • You must be over the age of 15

Those who apply and get the job will be paid both during the development of the site and post-launch. While I can't reveal the exact amount at this time, I can say that it will be over £50 (pre-launch). There are factors which can vastly increase and decrease this amount, which all depend on how you handle the workload. But if you're interested, or just want to find out more, please get in touch by sending me a PM. Anyway, thank you for taking the team to read this. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

If you'd like to find out more about The BuzzHive, you can read the original thread here.

http://www.thebuzzhive.com