HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Little Advertisement.. whatcha thinkkk?

Well I don't do a lot of designing (surprisingly since my firm handles logos and artwork for many different companies).. so I barely get to throw something together myself...

Haha, for those of you that have known me since day 1, know that my designing skills are very minimal... but I think I've improved quite a bit, and think that this turned out pretty well...

Let's get some C+C.. I think the color really flows together, maybe I'm just being biased.. but I kinda like it.. probably some grammar issues since this is just a sample.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    Well I don't do a lot of designing (surprisingly since my firm handles logos and artwork for many different companies).. so I barely get to throw something together myself...

Haha, for those of you that have known me since day 1, know that my designing skills are very minimal... but I think I've improved quite a bit, and think that this turned out pretty well...

Let's get some C+C.. I think the color really flows together, maybe I'm just being biased.. but I kinda like it.. probably some grammar issues since this is just a sample.

you shouldve stuck to coding

but nah, its alright, just depends on what you were going for. Even just a small gradient or some sort of glow effect on the background would be perhaps make it a bit better. Maybe pop the text a bit (maybe just the title) with a shiney effect. just switch on gradient overlay and reduce opacity of colour fill to a bit until it looks nice?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks to cluttered with too much text and I dislike the font.

That's just my opinion though
    "RETIRED" FROM HABBO(X)

:¬:

TOMSPIT / COWLY05