HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Flumples

Default What CURRENT Habbo fansite would you say has the best layout/design?

Out of the one's I've seen, HabboTimes.net is probably my favourite, but I haven't really seen that many.

What others do you know of?

moderator alert Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from "Habbo General" as I feel it's more suited here.
    Last edited by HotelUser; 19-01-2011 at 12:24 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love HabboParadise's layout but I think that's just because it has a nostalgic feel to it. HFFM looks nice. But to be honest, I haven't seen too many. Certainly not Habbox.
    Last edited by Josh; 15-01-2011 at 12:09 PM.
    r.i.p.

Tokens

I don't think Habbox's layout is very attractive but it's quite colourful in a way. I agree that HabboTimes has a very good layout. It seems to be working well and is very simple, sophisticated and stylish.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flumples

I think a lot of the Habbo.com fansites all look very very similar.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flumples View Post
    I think a lot of the Habbo.com fansites all look very very similar.
    I have to agree, but they do look nice.
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flumples

Whats habboparadise's URL btw?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The domain expired recently I think but:

http://www.sixalpha.net/hp/www/index.php

I think I like that the best because of the nostalgic feel but it still is quite nice on your eyes. (use the skin changer too, there are some nice ones)
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flumples

Yeah I guess. I remember that site from a few years ago.

You might not like Habbox's layout but they've definitely improved. To say they use Joomla though, there's soooo much more you can do with it, you can make amazing templates if you know what you're doing. I imagine they make the most money out of all the fansites, since it's so popular, so they should spend some of it hiring a Joomla template designer, it'd definitely be money well spent!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flumples View Post
    Yeah I guess. I remember that site from a few years ago.

You might not like Habbox's layout but they've definitely improved. To say they use Joomla though, there's soooo much more you can do with it, you can make amazing templates if you know what you're doing. I imagine they make the most money out of all the fansites, since it's so popular, so they should spend some of it hiring a Joomla template designer, it'd definitely be money well spent!
    V6 is coming soon and everything will be done (backend too I think) custom-made. I don't know any specifics though so don't quote me on that.

Hidden Message here.
    Last edited by Josh; 15-01-2011 at 12:45 PM.
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nuxty

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I think v6 will see a big change for the way we look! I think our Christmas layout this year was lovely, the main site one is nice too but we've just had it for a rather long time now so it'll be nice to see the new version.
    Charlie

Previous Habbox Roles: News Manager, Assistant News Manager, Senior News Reporter, News Reporter, Help Desk Staff, Forum Moderator, Events Organiser & Content Designer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast