HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

Default Jesus christ: cambelt

I thought it might need doing as there's no sign of it being done before...just removed top cover with my step dad and its hanging on by a thread almost literally! Has a 1999 time stamp: cars year of registration! Cars done 160,000 miles....just went and bought the kit being done tomorrow morning! wont drive it til then haha

moderator alert Thread Closed by Swearwolf (Trial Forum Moderator): To prevent further arguements.
    Last edited by Swearwolf; 11-02-2011 at 09:35 PM.
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

did you not take a pic?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

holy cow, thats one tank of a cambelt!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Surprised it lasted that long! I think mine itching to snap, cars on 132,000 and ive got no service history with it so I have no clue when it was done last. Phoned up the garage that was on the plates though and they told me the previous owner was a woman and she didnt like to pay for the repairs it had done, so somethings ben fixed anyway

Need to get the clutch done soon and thats £200odd its already had new wheel bearings, front lower suspension arms, new springs, whole new backbox + pipe, new handbreak cables and 2 lambda sensors. Really is an annoying car

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

will get a pic of the old one when its off tomorrow, could only get the top half of case of without taking wheel off etc so no space for camera
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by awelsh View Post
    Surprised it lasted that long! I think mine itching to snap, cars on 132,000 and ive got no service history with it so I have no clue when it was done last. Phoned up the garage that was on the plates though and they told me the previous owner was a woman and she didnt like to pay for the repairs it had done, so somethings ben fixed anyway

Need to get the clutch done soon and thats £200odd its already had new wheel bearings, front lower suspension arms, new springs, whole new backbox + pipe, new handbreak cables and 2 lambda sensors. Really is an annoying car
    i'd have just bought a decent car tbh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my car has over 185k on it now and almost the entire exhaust system was replaced less than 3500 miles before i got the car. i think the old owner got sick of putting money into it and sold it before the timing belt needed doing. right now it needs a timing belt, water pump and an atf change + an oil change. acura dealer said it had a bunch of work done to it before i got it, including motor mounts, brakes & brake lines and the radiator was replaced, which means the engine coolant was replaced too.. i REALLY should have the plugs, wires and cap changed but it's working fine now and i don't want to spend the money.

WAHHHHH
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    my car has over 185k on it now and almost the entire exhaust system was replaced less than 3500 miles before i got the car. i think the old owner got sick of putting money into it and sold it before the timing belt needed doing. right now it needs a timing belt, water pump and an atf change + an oil change. acura dealer said it had a bunch of work done to it before i got it, including motor mounts, brakes & brake lines and the radiator was replaced, which means the engine coolant was replaced too.. i REALLY should have the plugs, wires and cap changed but it's working fine now and i don't want to spend the money.

WAHHHHH
    do you always have to blab on about your own car in other peoples threads?

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

on another note i didnt get the old parts back with the car as the guy was busy, but he did say it was completely shot
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jesus View Post
    do you always have to blab on about your own car in other peoples threads?
    why do you care? i need a timing belt too, get over it?
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast