HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye all!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wink Goodbye all!

Ok, i just like to start by saying if you dont and have never known me:
    1) you missed out on a good friend :p
    2) dont post comments on saying i never knew you and
    3) You might aswell stop reading now.

I have enjoyed my year on habbo and habbox forum. Its been addictive and some parts fun. Yet its has to end. I have talked to some very nice and intelligent people, whilst being on the habbo network of fansites and forums. Im getting to the age where i have now got a job in the real world and where i dont have time to play on virtual chat rooms.

To give you a clue about my age im collecting GCSE results on the 25th of August which is another reason to leave habbo!

Through out my time in habbo i have been hacked twice. On both occassions i was not upset as some people have been. The reason for this is: I have never spent a single penny on any habbo hotel! I have been pretty rich on both hackings loosing loads, but the good thing is i have never wasted any money, all i have ever wasted was my time!

I think my "friends" have been a great help on habbo, i started off by "working" for some guy in his games room, and it all started from there. If you like you can say im a cheap skate! I've listened to habbox radio for a very long time which is where i got most of my furni from, winning competitions and going to giveaways. I also got most of my furni from habboxforum competitions run by the great MissAlice. I have never had more then 5 credits in my "purse" which was from callie christmas gift.

For a long time now i have realised the whole point of habbo + Sulake is Money, they do not care less about the security of their custmers nor how their customers feel, yet they are happy to take your money and give you in return pixelated virtual furniture. I mean how many times have habbo actually asked how do you feel about habbo? Wow thay have a little soapbox thing which hardly does anything apart from fill up spaces in the newsie!

This brings me to my end note. As you can see Habbo don't really care about their customers, however if you dont take my advice just remember you dont need to waste my money to have fun, all you need is friends, heres are just two who are fresh in my memory:

MissAlice
    You are one hell of a great person. Your hard working and always doing your best for the habbo community, i hope you carry on this way. You have made my habbo life a happy life and i hope you can do more for others, Keep Smiling

DJ-3000
    You are also a very great person. Your dedicated in your job and always care about others which makes you a star! Since i met you from habbox i knew i have got a trusted friend, which you have been since ive known you, I hope you and Anita stay good friends and make sure you look after her

There are loads more but i dont think i have all day. All the dedicated Habbox staff deserve a say but again i dont have all day. I just want to say if i have known you via habboxforum or on habbo i have had great times with you all and you all have been great mates.

To ensure i never go back on habbo i have delted anything on my computer to do with habbo. This should hopefully be my last thread and last post.

I hope im remembered for the great alts and flash movies, and wish me luck in my GCSE results, thanks for listening.

Discountguy™
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My site
    1000th Post
    -------------------------------------------------
    New TV
    -------------------------------------------------

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar was too big for your user group.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

buh bye have fun

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bye bye.. I sorta did know you.. not really close but you were a fab mate

Good luck with your GCSE results.. and good luck in your life.. don't let people get you down

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Bon Voyage!

What a sad day!

I read your article and thank you for your praises. I only wish I could do more. I wish you luck with your results on 25th next which I know is a very important day for many students in the UK. Take care my friend and remember you can achieve whatever you set your mind to do. The world is your oyster

Good Luck
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.
    +2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it doesnt mean you have to leave the forum! i left habbo over a year ago! i come on to talk about web design and using photoshop,
    I left habbo because they stole money from me i rang the competion line once february last year since then they charged nearly £200 to my phone bill after i only rang once, ive complained to them a few times and i just get ignored and thats why i hate habbo!
    *Image Removed

Ahemm.. How exactly was my sig innapropriate?
    Goddamit i hate this forum :@
    I RESIGN FROM GRAPHICS DESIGNER :@ :@ :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

later mate have fun in the real world . hope ur life is filled with happiness and luck :eusa_clap u had a good run sad to see it end

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You've always been a talented and smart poster discountguy, and you gave me one of the best 'habbo' related quote's, which is still in my signature! Good luck with your GCSE's and so-long and farewell!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aw. See You. Seems Like you have had some good times. Shame it has to end here. Cya.

Tokens

bye...even tho ive only ever read ur posts i bet ur a great guy n good luck with ur GCSE's

bye!

At new year im going.
    Forever.
    It's a promise to myself.
    :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

Just joking
    Cya later mr discount ;[

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast