HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Wink Buying Neopets Items, Neopoints etc

Hi I am buying Neopets stuff for habbo furni my room is http://www.habbo.com/room/37611876
    I am online daily so most likely you'll catch me in my room, if not look in my room and see what you want for your neopets stuff, if you do not like anything I can simply buy things.
    I do not go first.
    Thank you

Tokens

Also have a runescape account for sale for neopets stuff.
    Combat level: 93 Attack: 75 Hp: 77 Strength: 78 Agility: 37 Defence: 77 Finishing:72 Range: 70 Theif: 46 Cooking: 48 Prayer: 47 Crafting: 54 Fire making: 50 Magic: 81 Fletching: 85 Woodcutting: 69 Slayer: 17 Summoning: 16 That's all the stats that are decent.
    The account also has 71 Law runes, Rune axe , 234k , Obby cape, Some helm that has horns on it, Whip. Obby Shield, Rune Plate, Dragon Boots , Dragon Gloves? Dragon Skirt.
    I will sell this for neopets stuff, so please if you interested offer