HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Why hasn't Adele bothered to make music videos this era?

It's so odd! She made one for 'Rolling in the Deep' but for 'Someone Like You' and 'Set Fire to the Rain', she hasn't bothered. It seems like a weird thing to do since a video would mean more airplay and probably better peak chart positions

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Only so many videos you can do before people go 'hang on she's just sitting on a chair'
    i dont think shes the type of singer who needs a music video though. her music is good enough. doesnt need dances or a memorable music video to be popular

Tokens

Latest Awards:

not like she does a great deal anyway unless you call crying on a bed in the middle of the night entertaining

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There is a great deal of things anybody would rather do than watch adele prance about.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You're all missing my point completely. If she made music videos, her airplay would increase which in turn would increase single and album sales

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well with SLY they just used the BRITs performance, they were probably gonna do one but then it just slayed the charts so they were like pfft let's save money on that then.

I'm sure there was supposed to be one for SFTTR, but then she got ill so I think it got cancelled but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed. It's kind of a stupid move though, she's missing out on one of the most important types of promo by doing that, and ignoring a huge commercial audience (people that watch music channels who might not listen to the radio).
    you can be my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exactly, SFTTR was the second worldwide single and hasn't had a video for it. It's a shame because I reckon it would have smashed worldwide with a video

Tokens

Latest Awards:

her music videos are awful, and i quite like adele. her music sells without videos though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I read something ages ago that due to the great single/album sales without a video for set fire to the rain, they weren't going to make a video. They used the BRITs live video for someone like you obviously to save money.(like judas said) and like others have said, she doesn't need videos to sell. You hear rolling in the deep and then you're like 'I wanna hear more of her!' so you buy her album. simpleeeeee.
    it'd be nice to have a video for set fire to the rain though