HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Fifa Ultimate Team

I started playing Ultimate a few months back and i have spent about 40 squid on it, but its just come to me, what happens when FIFA12 comes out. do you lose your ultimate team or what :S

moderator alert Thread moved by Oleh (Forum Moderator): From "Sony" as I feel it's more suited here.
    Last edited by Oleh; 08-09-2011 at 05:11 PM.
    Thought i would visit..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

afaik it doesn't transfer to fifa 12.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thats a joke!
    Thought i would visit..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its unfortunate that it doesn't transfer because I spent a lot of time making my team what it is

I haven't spent any money on it though so its all cool.

I've pre-ordered fifa 12 UT Edition so I will hopefully get at least one good (and by good I mean expensive) player in the 24 gold packs I get!
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

You've never been able to transfer players over from 09-11.

I spent £50 on MSP in fifa 10. This year I spent around £30.

I know that you use to get 2 free gold packs each year, but the fifa 12 ultimate edition you get 4 gold packs each month, for six months.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    You've never been able to transfer players over from 09-11.

I spent £50 on MSP in fifa 10. This year I spent around £30.

I know that you use to get 2 free gold packs each year, but the fifa 12 ultimate edition you get 4 gold packs each month, for six months.
    Yeah, its not bad as its only a few pounds more expensive than the normal edition of the game anyway
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

If there's money to be made, EA is going to run your wallet dry every year
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Someone remind me what the point of UT is? Ah yeah, you need to build your team. What's the point in transferring players? I had Messi and Ronaldo in 10', I didn't moan when I didn't have them in 11' as I realise the whole point of it is to build your team! Besides, it's fun building up from nothing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
    Someone remind me what the point of UT is? Ah yeah, you need to build your team. What's the point in transferring players? I had Messi and Ronaldo in 10', I didn't moan when I didn't have them in 11' as I realise the whole point of it is to build your team! Besides, it's fun building up from nothing.
    Agreed. I plan on doing that this year, start with the basic bronze team - use them for 7 games(with the contracts they have on them), save your coins. Sell the squad for 200c BIN(people do actually buy these!) and go from there.

Although personally, I prefer silver teams.

---------- Post added 12-09-2011 at 01:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
    Agreed. I plan on doing that this year, start with the basic bronze team - use them for 7 games(with the contracts they have on them), save your coins. Sell the squad for 200c BIN(people do actually buy these!) and go from there.

Although personally, I prefer silver teams.