HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Jobs.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !-Ben-!

Latest Awards:

Default Teenage Jobs.

I want to get a job as I need to start making my own money without relying on mum or dad, I don't really fancy getting a paper round as I will have to wake up at 6:00 on a school day, can anyone give me a list or maybe a few jobs I could do?

Ben

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

Paper rounds can be done in the afternoon as well j/s
    but if your 14 you have to get a work permit to work anywhere like in a shop on a Saturday even then you only get a small amount of pay. Well thats what its like up here not sure of anywhere else but im sure the same applys.

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Tokens
    Habbo
    HawtNerd

Latest Awards:

Take like 100 resumes and just got hay wire at places. Also. If you really want to work at one place and you realize you're not getting a call back. Hand in your resume there every 2-3 weeks to a month. They'll see the dedication and that you really want the job. Try at calling agencies or McDonalds or Timmie's. Not a good job in my opinion but everyone starts somewhere. It's hard earned money no matter if you're shoveling crap.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !-Ben-!

Latest Awards:

McDonalds is at school leaving age to work there I think, And can I Abi? Delivering what paper?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You'll pretty much have to rely on your mum and dad until you leave school, then just start becoming independent, I had a paper round and the mornings weren't too hassling they were quite refreshing!

Tokens
    Habbo
    !-Ben-!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    You'll pretty much have to rely on your mum and dad until you leave school, then just start becoming independent, I had a paper round and the mornings weren't too hassling they were quite refreshing!
    How early did you do them?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Got up at 7, finished around ten past 8, had to walk to school

Sunday mail is hell

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Evhal View Post
    Try at calling agencies or McDonalds or Timmie's. Not a good job in my opinion but everyone starts somewhere. It's hard earned money no matter if you're shoveling crap.
    i worked all last summer and part of the year before at mcdonalds and i loved it. it was such a laugh, hours are always available and the money is the same as you'd get anywhere else. sure it's hard work, and yr knackered when you come home at night. but that isn't a bad thing

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I had a paper round when I was 14, had to get up at 6 on school mornings and got home for about 10 past 7, got a shower and ready for school. Wouldn't have said it was particularly taxing or anything, was only an hour earlier than my normal time to wake up.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !-Ben-!

Latest Awards:

Thanks guys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast