HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Habbox Clan?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox Clan?

I think it's time one is made. but for me to make it i would need 4 others willing as you know you need 4 people with you.

Also doesnt matter if you dont wanna put your main in it, maybe along the line you might.

Would anyone like to help get this started?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Or one of you can, aslong as you use RS section alot like Oleh / Kyle / JoeyK

Tokens
    Habbo
    AidenFTW24

Latest Awards:

Habbox clans often fail - prime example was the friend chat has been re-introduced on vast numerous occasions and always died out.

No-one was interested

Also alot of people are already in clans. (psst if it goes ahead dont call it habbox clan, youll be lucky to recruit 1 more member)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah i was thinking dont have the name Habbox as the name, but can refer ppl to the forum

Tokens

Latest Awards:

IA with Aiden. Been tried hundreds of times (even by me once or twice) and failed. There's just not enough active people here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There are enough active people here, it's just that the majority have their own clans already. We have a friends chat and IRC and even those aren't really used.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You lot just seem lazy, and dont wanna put in the effort. You can make things happen when you want too, when you give up the idea dies.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's not that we're lazy, people have TRIED doing this before and it utterly failed simply because of lack of interest. I'd rather not leave my current clan to be in some fail of a clan consisting of just habbox users. All of us have different interests on runescape so we have to disband

I do think there could possibly be one or 2 habbox only events every week or so, though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DPS View Post
    You lot just seem lazy, and dont wanna put in the effort. You can make things happen when you want too, when you give up the idea dies.
    I created the friends/old clan chat about 2 years ago, I have tried so many times to get it active and keep it active but it has never worked. We're not being lazy, we just know it is never going to happen. The friends chat is always there if you want to use it though it's 'habbox chat'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IceNineKills View Post
    I created the friends/old clan chat about 2 years ago, I have tried so many times to get it active and keep it active but it has never worked. We're not being lazy, we just know it is never going to happen. The friends chat is always there if you want to use it though it's 'habbox chat'
    Ok thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast