HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default I got a C... I'm really worried.

I just started a new school this year (Year 10), We recently did an assessment that was 7% of our GCSE. I got a C in it, I'm a grade A student.

I'm really worried. What do? :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Try harder?

C is average and considering it is only 7% it won't make that much of a difference if you pull your socks up for future assessments.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's not that much of an issue?

Like Kyle said, 7% is barely anything - and won't be that much of a big deal. Besides, Year 10 isn't that important - if you've got an assessment that's like 30% of your GCSE, then yes that's important - but Year 11 is more of a big deal.

Besides, C is average - nothing wrong with a C , It's not a D is it?

Even A Grade students mess up :L and vice versa. Grades can easily be predicted wrong - I was predicted a C/D in Science, and went on to get an A* on 1 of the tests > overall science grade became an A.

But yeah, that's not a big deal. Gl when you have maths tests that are worth 40% of overall marks X_x
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow Gummyish still comes on HabboxForum !

Anyway, just think about what you could improve on next time, is there no chance of a resit if you are really worried? Also, getting better grades will bump it up so see how it goes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Obviously you're a grade C student.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzervaldez View Post
    That's not that much of an issue?

Like Kyle said, 7% is barely anything - and won't be that much of a big deal. Besides, Year 10 isn't that important - if you've got an assessment that's like 30% of your GCSE, then yes that's important - but Year 11 is more of a big deal.

Besides, C is average - nothing wrong with a C , It's not a D is it?

Even A Grade students mess up :L and vice versa. Grades can easily be predicted wrong - I was predicted a C/D in Science, and went on to get an A* on 1 of the tests > overall science grade became an A.

But yeah, that's not a big deal. Gl when you have maths tests that are worth 40% of overall marks X_x
    For me year 11 is the least important year because i started my GCSEs a year early so i'm in the last year of my GCSEs which for me is year 10

But anyway I'm an A/A* Student and i got a D in my Short course RE exam, tbh i don't really care because i hated RE, but don't worry because if its only 7% its not gonna do much in effecting your overall grade

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just want to check, if your school says you are expected to get A's in everything, take a quick step in to reality. You probably won't.

Tokens
    Habbo
    chantellehugs

Latest Awards:

What you should do is revise harder next time, and make sure that you're not getting C's if you don't want them in future assessments.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Straight A student at the start of year 10?

Riiiiiiight.

And like others have said before, 7% is like less than 8%, so it's nothing.
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

C's are still a good pass mark. Anything below that would be a concern, but a C is still good. As others have said, you're still only in year 10, you've got another year to work towards getting an A and 7% is only a very small percentage of your final grade so certainly nothing to worry about.

Set your standards low and you'll never be disappointed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast