HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sinsinaty

Latest Awards:

Default London 2012 Olympics

I was wondering for the 2012 Olympics in London. I was wondering is Habbox Helpdesk consider in designing the helpdesk in style of the olympics.

moderator alert Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Cool Rooms' to here as more suited
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 20-12-2011 at 04:11 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Lol Ryan I think this forum is for posting rooms, maybe post this in the Habbox forum Dno if Habbo are gonna release 2012 furni tbh but if they do then it would be cool, even without new furni it still can be made to look good

Will

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not too sure about HxHD plans but I do know that Habbox in general will be planning something around the Olympics and perhaps HxHD will take part in that with a layout change! Only one way to find out... FIGHTTTTT or just wait, waiting's good too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sinsinaty

Latest Awards:

I will help out with design if hxhd needs