HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Default Are you like your parents?

i'm curious, are you like any of your parents? both appearance and personality wise?

when i was younger i'd get told i looked like my dad but now when i'm out i often get told i look a lot like my mum, especially when she was younger. sometimes i get told i look like my mums sister's too.

when i cough and say "mhm" it reminds me of my mum cause i sound exactly like her, i even stand how she does. quite scary . when her friends tell me stories about her, they sound like things i'd say or do (especially drunk stories). we both have moods where we're either really quiet and deep in thought or being really hyperactive and annoying!! i sometimes get annoyed with her because we're so alike and it's like looking at yourself. another thing is we never really talk about what we're thinking but if i say something, which i often have to, i usually get "i feel the same/i think the same". it's sorta hard to communicate when you're both people who keep everything to themselves. i'm glad i'm more like her than my dad though lol although i'm scared i'll end up w/ someone like him like she did

wbu?

moderator alert Thread moved by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): From "Fashion, Hair & Clothes", as it is better suited here.
    Last edited by Chris; 31-03-2012 at 10:16 AM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When I was younger a lot of people said I looked like my dad, but I never get that anymore. My mum says I'm more similar to her and her side of the family, and that I remind her of my uncle (her brother) a lot. As for my personality, it's rather confusing, because I don't think I'm like anyone I know to a great extent. My brother and my dad are very close in terms of personality and appearance, but I don't consider myself like my dad at all. He's very physical minded, while I'm very psychological and academic. I think I take after my mum and my auntie, I have a similar thought process to them, and the passive side of my personality was perhaps influenced by my grandma, who is the kindest person I know by a light-year and always will be. So generally, I guess I'm more similar to my mum than I am to my dad, which is very strange considering my parents split up when I was about four or five, and I've lived with my dad since then and only see my mum every fortnight. That's genetics for you, I guess.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

don't really look like either but i looked like my mum did when she was young when I was young....

personality wise were not really the same although we're both probably the most confident people in our family. um as much as i love her she can be a little shallow at times and as much as I joke I'm not a shallow person in real life at all.... dunno must of got my evil from my dad don't really want anything else of his

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Umm, loads of people think I act like my mum (cos of her temper haha!) but that's about it really, I don't think I'm like my parents in any other way. Don't look like them either, ha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    NeverSkem

Latest Awards:

Sometime I didnt love my Mother because of her temper and my dad too!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

Not at all, look like my dad but other than that I'm me!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I look a lot like my mum but nothing like my dad (Thank god). Also when I look back at pictures of my sister when she was my ages, we look nearly the same. :|
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i look just like my dad and my mum says i also have his mannerisms and screw my face in the same way he does (which i didn't even know i do, but hey). either way, i'm more like my mum than my dad though - like we're very close so i guess i've subconsciously emulated her way of thinking, logic etc. over the years.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this is so weird i was gonna post the exact same thread the other day.

i look like my mom and i think i have certain psychotic (lucky me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) tendencies like her too. depression runs in her side of the family (there's been 8 suicides over 8 generations) so yay for life. my dad's quite laid back and i think i get that from him. he also is really bad at handling money and so am i but i don't think that's an actual thing i think it's a learned behaviour.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Short fuse like my dad. Get told I look like my mum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast