Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Default How to regain a Facebook Account

Hi,

Well unfortuantly i forgot my facebook password about a month and a half ago. So haven't logged in for a wee while, the data associated with the account (my number and email) are no longer active, Plus the fact i can't remember who my first grade teacher is or if i even answered it correctly, It then takes me to a page saying this;

Once i click continue it says this;

I've heard people have to send their passports in to recover their accounts, I would quite like this account back but am completely clueless on how to contact them, or even have to sort this problem?
    +rep for help
    Ross

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As far as I know if you forget all your recovery details your screwed - as it would mean others could possibly get into your account. Not heard about the passport thing.

I lost my password but you can reset it by i think knowing 2 of your friends and other stuff .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd say you're pretty much screwed if you can't remember those questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.Ritchie View Post
    I lost my password but you can reset it by i think knowing 2 of your friends and other stuff .
    Did you even bother reading the thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8