HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Is weed ok?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only if boys smoke it, girls can't

2 3.17%
  • Girls can but boys can't

1 1.59%
  • No one can

8 12.70%
  • Why does anyone care anyone can do it of they want to

52 82.54%
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Weed

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Weed

I keep seeing loads of stuff like oh it's fine for boys to smoke weed but if a girl does it it's duuuurty.
    So what's your opinions?

moderator alert Moved by Lee (Forum Moderator): From 'Discuss Anything'.
    Last edited by Lee; 01-05-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

meh i don't find it dirty i know a range of people that take it all ages/social class, males and females blahhh
    does nothing for me and i don't like the smell or taste much, if people are doing it like sitting in a group away from people that's fine but i hate when people blatantly smoke it in the middle of the street. nasty.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

don't see a problem with it. it's their life and if they wanna do it then that's up to them.
    i've been offered it numerous amounts of times and i've declined all the time because i'm such a good girl (A).
    i don't really see why others have a problem with people smoking it, as long as they're not near them and stuff then it shouldn't really concern them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

generally, male is the 'dominant' gender and they are tough, rough and strong while female is the opposite of it (thats not my opinion. it's generalisation or whatev).
    so, it's perfectly well to imagine males smoking weed while it's a disgrace for a female to smoke weed. it's sexist and the thought itself is selfish and unfair for girls. however, smoking weed is unhealthy for your body and so, i don't really care.

what i care the most is the way people think of each gender and how they think they shouldn't do or should do certain things. for example, oh girls shouldn't be doctors etc. it's weird cause girls can do what boys can do and vice versa but most of the doctors or let's say fashion designers are males. so, the issue is still there although girls should be the 'dominant' gender by now as the number of girls in this planet is exceeding that of boys.
    Last edited by GirlNextDoor15; 01-05-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Literally never seen this opinion stated
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

i don't see a problem with it unless they're smoking it in public places. it's their life they can do whatever they want.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I haven't heard it expressed so strongly but I deffo know where you're coming from. I've heard numerous people say girls are "annoying" when they smoke weed but boys are fine - like what :S obviously it's personality not gender.

I think anyone can smoke weed if they wannnaaaaa

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Seeing that you have a poll there now, I voted no one can but the words there aren't right. it should be like 'no one should' because smoking weed is not only unhealthy to your body, it affects your family and society. it leads to the downfall of morality of a country. i understand about the freedom thing and you should be allowed to do whatever you want but where do you draw the line? there must be a limit to everything or else, you, your family and your country will suffer. kay a bit off topic but you don't have to be a genius to really understand the consequences of smoking weed etc. most people don't think much about what they are doing and so, the flaw exists.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I've personally never done it. I don't see why boys are considered to be allowed to do it though!

It's their lives, let them do what they want.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

I've done it a few times only when I'm drinking. Never paid for it. I enjoy it but I'm not one to go out and let it wreck my life.

However I disagree that it's bad for a girl to do it, it's fine for anyone to smoke it if they feel the need too.
    all i care about is laura prepon & cats.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast