HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold bar glitch

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Gold bar glitch

Thought I'd make a thread in news, as Habbo messing up on this scale is news.

There was an error this morning which allowed people to buy thousands of gold bars for a tiny percent of the actual price. I have heard someone managed to get 12,000 gold bars. Also, people are going around paying ridiculous prices for thrones / other sought after rares using these 'glitched' gold bars. I've seen people offering up to 25 gold bars for a Throne when their trade value was around 5-6 gold bars yesterday.

I wouldn't trade if I was you.

moderator alert Thread moved from 'Habbo News & Rumours' by Matts (Forum Moderator)

moderator alert Thread closed by Matts (Forum Moderator) due to the continued targeting of users.
    Last edited by Matthew; 17-08-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So you could buy gold bars from the catalogue for only a few credits?

weird
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by edible View Post
    Thought I'd make a thread in news, as Habbo messing up on this scale is news.

There was an error this morning which allowed people to buy thousands of gold bars for a tiny percent of the actual price. I have heard someone managed to get 12,000 gold bars. Also, people are going around paying ridiculous prices for thrones / other sought after rares using these 'glitched' gold bars. I've seen people offering up to 25 gold bars for a Throne when their trade value was around 5-6 gold bars yesterday.

I wouldn't trade if I was you.

moderator alert Thread moved from 'Habbo News & Rumours' by Matts (Forum Moderator)
    Oh habbo! What a failure you are. How are they going to sort this? Just checked the MP the price of everything has shot up like 100%
    The cold never bothered me anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not actually sure how it worked, just know it happened as it is being discussed and encouraged on another site I frequent. It was taken away during maintenance but was up for a good few hours. People have said something about deals and others mentioned marketplace. Either way, it happened and people have thousands of gold bars for little / nothing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

since large amount of credits are involved, i am sure habbo will do something about it.
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well they know of the issue, the longer they let people keep the credits, the less likely it is they will take them away.

They knew of it about an hour ago and people are still killing the market.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Apparently it was to do with the deals on gbs though
    The cold never bothered me anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Petals are selling for 150c, was 25 yesterday. Dinos 700C was 200C yesterday etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm so happy all my Gold bars were in RSGP atm

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Why have i missed out on all the action

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast