Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Default Magic training methods

Well I want 99 mage atm, and just cannot afford barraging or bursting no more, so thats not an option.

Atm i'm 545k from 95 mage.

So yea I need some method(s) of training magic, reasonably afkish too. String jewelrey preferably not.

Any options you can think of? Or am I gonna be slowly getting it as I do dungs lmao
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lvl 87 enchant at mta.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can't afk, but it's worth it.

Alch things, and use it to make profit in coins or if you want it quicker, easilly buy needles and get no coins back.
    It takes time, but it pays off at 65 xp every 3 seconds or so
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mk, View Post
    You can't afk, but it's worth it.

Alch things, and use it to make profit in coins or if you want it quicker, easilly buy needles and get no coins back.
    It takes time, but it pays off at 65 xp every 3 seconds or so
    alching is one of the worst magic training methods ..... if your gonna do a lot of clicking you should ALWAYS superheat gold with goldsmithing gauntlets, otherwise it's wasted click training.
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pipette View Post
    alching is one of the worst magic training methods ..... if your gonna do a lot of clicking you should ALWAYS superheat gold with goldsmithing gauntlets, otherwise it's wasted click training.
    easiest 4 me
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mk, View Post
    easiest 4 me
    not rly, its very poor xp and very long time between casts, there are numerous profitable methods like plank mmake if you want to click a lot that is around 160k xp an hour whic is far higher, and supereating which is like 120k and 150k smith xp (gold with gaunts) so ye
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens

Latest Awards:

From the post above you seem like you already know the best mage ways?

I don't know what your levels are for for my last few mage levels I killed ganos with fire surge. It's not the fastest xp but it's fairly AFK and you make money to more than cover the rune costs (for me it still averaged 1m an hour profit).

If you don't have 95 slayer just find a monster which drops consistantly what your runes cost.. Maybe Abby demons or steel dragons

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rashelly View Post
    From the post above you seem like you already know the best mage ways?

I don't know what your levels are for for my last few mage levels I killed ganos with fire surge. It's not the fastest xp but it's fairly AFK and you make money to more than cover the rune costs (for me it still averaged 1m an hour profit).

If you don't have 95 slayer just find a monster which drops consistantly what your runes cost.. Maybe Abby demons or steel dragons
    I have been thinking glacors for that with surge cause of car better xp rates then normal and very high accuracy so might try that a bit tbh
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pipette View Post
    No it's not lol. Took me like a week to go from 96 - 99 mage. One of the best methods and chances of making money.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShore View Post
    No it's not lol. Took me like a week to go from 96 - 99 mage. One of the best methods and chances of making money.
    urm yes it is. If you really dont mind clicking and plan on doing alching, then quite frankly you should be doing one of these two -

Plank make - 160k an hour, with much higher profits
    Superheat - 120k an hour, 150k smithing xp an hour.

why limit yourself to 65k xp an hour with alching lmao. Even when alch stunning, these 2 are better, and plank make will make you money while alch stunning will make you losses so ya.
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast