HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default the tourni thing......

since none of it seems very clear and most people are going wtf can someone answer these.....

- how many draws are there? is it one a day etc?
    - how many winners are chosen from the draw? just one or are there multiple winners

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

Don't take anything I say as definite but from what I have read:

Everytime you win a "snowflake" it is a token for you to be given a piece of the snowman at random. At the end of the day Mike will allocate randomly a piece for each token, so if you won 5 events, you would be given 5 rewards. They may not be different, there could be 5 of the same piece. However, you may also get some non-snowman pieces, including credits, rep and VIP. The first person to win the 9 different parts of the snowman wins a throne.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex3213 View Post
    Don't take anything I say as definite but from what I have read:

Everytime you win a "snowflake" it is a token for you to be given a piece of the snowman at random. At the end of the day Mike will allocate randomly a piece for each token, so if you won 5 events, you would be given 5 rewards. They may not be different, there could be 5 of the same piece. However, you may also get some non-snowman pieces, including credits, rep and VIP. The first person to win the 9 different parts of the snowman wins a throne.
    Ohhhhh that sounds good, so in the first day if you have loads you could win all nine pieces?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    Ohhhhh that sounds good, so in the first day if you have loads you could win all nine pieces?
    I guess so . That would be very unlikely though, as it's also possible to win nothing for your snowflake .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

I assume so. Obviously I'm not definite though, that's just what I thought it was trying to say.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    I guess so . That would be very unlikely though, as it's also possible to win nothing for your snowflake .
    Oh i thought every snow flake was allocated a prize. How many are allocated then does anyone know?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Oh i thought every snow flake was allocated a prize. How many are allocated then does anyone know?
    Going by this:
    but watch out because some numbers have no prizes!

Hmm I'm thinking maybe there's a list of numbers 1-50, so it's like
    1 - nothing
    2 - scarf
    3 - 10 rep
    4 - nothing
    5 - nothing
    6 - week VIP
    ..etc
    So with each snowflake you're randomly generated a number, and then Habbox Santa compares it to the list of numbers to see what your prize is . So everyone has an equal chance, and it's just luck really. That's just my guess, anyway .

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You could win it all in one day yeah. Entirely possible. There's a 1 in 50 chance of getting each piece though so hopefully the odds will mean it stays a challenge. After the first day we'll review it and make any changes to the raffle so that it lasts as long as possible although we did a Habbox Monopoly for a month where it was a similar thing and that top prize managed to last the whole month (although admittedly it was a lot harder to win the points).

1 draw a day where all 'snowflakes' collected are put through the raffle and converted into prizes.

It is admittedly a little different to the norm but it really isnt as complicated as it sounds. You just have fun, win the snowflakes and let the admins worry with the headache of how annoying this is going to be.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    You could win it all in one day yeah. Entirely possible. There's a 1 in 50 chance of getting each piece though so hopefully the odds will mean it stays a challenge. After the first day we'll review it and make any changes to the raffle so that it lasts as long as possible although we did a Habbox Monopoly for a month where it was a similar thing and that top prize managed to last the whole month (although admittedly it was a lot harder to win the points).

1 draw a day where all 'snowflakes' collected are put through the raffle and converted into prizes.

It is admittedly a little different to the norm but it really isnt as complicated as it sounds. You just have fun, win the snowflakes and let the admins worry with the headache of how annoying this is going to be.
    SO lets just say i win 40 events in one day, 40 numbers....i win 40 vips lol... is that possible???/ or like say all my numbers landed on 10c's does that mean i get 400 credits?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hmm if you mean is it 'one' roll regardless of how many snowflakes where it's then multiplied, no. It's rolled again so 40 snowflakes would mean the random number generator would give 40 numbers between 1-50 and whatever comes up, you win. The odds of it landing on the same thing 40 times would be astronomical but if they did then yes that's what you'd win.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast