HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Default Have I missed something?

I'm just curious, seeing as I don't visit that often anymore and when I went onto the staff list right now it said:

Content Designers
    Content Staff (Graphics)
    Content Staff (Writers)

So are these three all one department now?

I don't see why you are changing the title 'News Reporter' to 'Content Staff (Writers)', because these people solely report on news, rather than write content in the general sense of the word .
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

news is content, they write the news?
    content "designers" were writers too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont think we can say much on the matter at the moment. More will come clear.

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 12:35 PM ----------

I tried to PM you Grig, but you have too many of them. News and Content are different styles of writing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

And if these so called writers have to write more than news, it'll be silly. There should be more of a focus, not more of a centralization, taking away from what news needs.

I could be very wrong, but that's how it seems.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    And if these so called writers have to write more than news, it'll be silly. There should be more of a focus, not more of a centralization, taking away from what news needs.

I could be very wrong, but that's how it seems.
    Again I can't say much, I just suggest looking at the reports for news this month, see of theynhave decreased or increased for you.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Again I can't say much, I just suggest looking at the reports for news this month, see of theynhave decreased or increased for you.
    From the first few pages, it looks like no normal staff doing anything and mainly you writing all the news reports. What's your point with that Sam ? Apart from the fact that it's not looking too good.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    why cant you say anything
    are news on strike

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    are news on strike
    No, nothing has been announced .

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    are news on strike
    Only people on strike are management/bertie

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Only people on strike are management/bertie
    so @Samanfa; can't get fired or told off if she tells us whats going on with the merge? sounds good

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast