HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Biggest problem with fansites

Ever since TH made it's birth, I have seen the most ridiculous & most pointless fansite names of all time. I'm sitting here for the past 2-3 years thinking, why..... why even call your own fansite that? Half of them "can" get away with it, but don't. This is what I mean..

For an example, if you have a fansite called Hab-Power.. pretty much every owner would make it, but the logo, design.. everything, has nothing to do with "power". It's like making a Christmas fansite without a single graphic design to do with Christmas. ALWAYS base your logo's, graphics & skin designs on the name of your site.. otherwise don't bother with the fansite at all.
    Doing this will not only be normal like any other site out there, but it gives your fansite personality, an atmosphere that is based on the name of your fansite.

Another ex, if you have a fansite called Habbo Global, perhaps you want to make the skin or logo something to do with the globe (earth).

In other words, make it or break it!

Wildchild

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, this is why Habbox has Xs and Boxes in all it's logos and stuff.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What boxes? :s

and lol i understand...
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox isn't pronounced Hab-box or Habbo X. A few can get away with it like Habbox, Habbohub, HFFM & such.. but with a name like ShineHabbo, Hab-Power & such.. different story.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How is Habbox pronounced then? :S
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habox..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milarz View Post
    Habbox isn't pronounced Hab-box or Habbo X. A few can get away with it like Habbox, Habbohub, HFFM & such.. but with a name like ShineHabbo, Hab-Power & such.. different story.
    It's only because they're established. Back in the day habbodown was a genuinely really good, popular fansite.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm so confused. Isn't it just Hab-box?

Not Hab-ox.

Sounds like a promo for them ox cube things.

Tokens

Yeah, habb-ox has heaps of oxen everywhere. Almost slightly annoying the amount...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

wait is it not pronounced habbo-x i'm confused

also Habbodown was a rly good fansite back in the day, Yatwice and Scorbutic were awesome

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast