HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo for iPad issues...

Hoping you guys could offer me some assistance here regarding the new Habbo for iPad application...

The app seems great however I'm experiencing some difficulties. I wonder if these are just general errors which will eventually be rectified with future updates or if this is something I can resolve myself, but so far I have been unable to find a resolution.

Just a couple of things...

- When accessing the inventory with my main user (Splooosh) I get disconnected, however my inventory works completely fine on other accounts.
    - When looking at buying HC, it seems as if I need to buy credits in order to purchase, however I have enough credits in my catalog(ue) to buy a subscription. Are there any alternative methods I can use to buy HC instead of clicking the HC icon at the top of my client screen?

Just the two issues I've come across so far, hoping you wiz-kids could offer a solution to help me out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

moderator alert Thread moved by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' as it is more suited here.
    Last edited by Nick; 08-06-2014 at 03:07 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

I get a few of the same issues and haven't been able to overcome the either hopefully someone would be able to assist as well as

Tokens
    Habbo
    Witchur

Latest Awards:

It's obviously not as technical as being on computer/laptop because they're completely different things.
    iPad is smaller and what's worst touchscreen so it'll be harder to work on if on Habbo you can't expect it to be nearly as good as being on laptop / computer maybe in the future there'll be new devices out which will be lenient and allow you to use Habbo on it. But iPad's they're really not the best devices for Habbo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Arron View Post
    Hoping you guys could offer me some assistance here regarding the new Habbo for iPad application...

The app seems great however I'm experiencing some difficulties. I wonder if these are just general errors which will eventually be rectified with future updates or if this is something I can resolve myself, but so far I have been unable to find a resolution.

Just a couple of things...

- When accessing the inventory with my main user (Splooosh) I get disconnected, however my inventory works completely fine on other accounts.
    - When looking at buying HC, it seems as if I need to buy credits in order to purchase, however I have enough credits in my catalog(ue) to buy a subscription. Are there any alternative methods I can use to buy HC instead of clicking the HC icon at the top of my client screen?

Just the two issues I've come across so far, hoping you wiz-kids could offer a solution to help me out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

moderator alert Thread moved by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' as it is more suited here.
    It'll be something you'll have to contact the helpline of habbo due to the fact that it is a bug error. And it may be one of the many ripples they are working on.
    @akeel; do you have to post on everything? Your post never helped at all

Tokens
    Habbo
    Witchur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bikini View Post
    It'll be something you'll have to contact the helpline of habbo due to the fact that it is a bug error. And it may be one of the many ripples they are working on.
    @akeel; do you have to post on everything? Your post never helped at all
    I wasn't here to help just making a point? You do that a lot so I'd be quiet.
    Anyway good luck getting it fixed but don't expect too much.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TheJokerEffect

Latest Awards:

I got the iPad for Habbo badge and I don't even own an iPad ??
    I'm making a comeback!

Better than Justin Timberlake

Tokens
    Habbo
    iCookiee..

Latest Awards:

I dont have any issues so far but hope ur on is fixed