HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Default help!!!!1!1!1!1!

Hi can someone kindly explain to me the following games:-
    Isolation
    Stab
    Hide and seek
    Catching fire (saw bfarnseys post on the community noticeboard curious how is it played)
    The bank game

Screenshots of the game room would b appreciated (don't put in spoilers pls)

Will give u a gift on habbo with a cupcake or ill rep u if u help me leave yr habbo username/state you wld like rep instead

Thanks )))))

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I know the Events department has their handbook full of events so you might like to ask @Paige.; or some of the Events Staff as I know they have screenies and up to date rules

Isolation:
    6 players
    Each number has a number from 1-6
    Whenever their number is rolled they move 1 square in any direction
    The tile they move from is picked up
    The aim of the game is to isolate other players by removing tiles around them
    When you have no more tiles to move to you're out
    Last player left wins

Hide and seek:
    (Might be a few different versions so I'll say the one I know of)
    There are load of different areas all linked with Banzai teleports (that you can't step on)
    The host closes all the gates and then steps on his teleport
    The section in which he lands in, makes everyone in that area out.
    Continue this until you're left with one player.

Stab:
    (You can have silent stab or outloud stab)
    The host will shout the word stab and when they do, each play needs to say the same of someone they want out.
    Silent stab = whisper the name to the host to keep it anonymous, outloud stab you just shout the names out loud for everyone to see
    The person who says a users name first (right below the host) gets that person out
    (I am the first person to shout a name, e.g. i shout out Bloop, then Bloop will be out)
    Last person standing wins

Not a clue what Catching Fire is, and my memory of the Bank game is vague so I'll let someone else explain that!
    I could probably set up my room with a few layouts if no one provided you with any pictures.

Hope that helped
    Last edited by Matt; 24-09-2014 at 06:22 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post
    I know the Events department has their handbook full of events so you might like to ask @Paige.; or some of the Events Staff as I know they have screenies and up to date rules

Isolation:
    6 players
    Each number has a number from 1-6
    Whenever their number is rolled they move 1 square in any direction
    The tile they move from is picked up
    The aim of the game is to isolate other players by removing tiles around them
    When you have no more tiles to move to you're out
    Last player left wins

Hide and seek:
    (Might be a few different versions so I'll say the one I know of)
    There are load of different areas all linked with Banzai teleports (that you can't step on)
    The host closes all the gates and then steps on his teleport
    The section in which he lands in, makes everyone in that area out.
    Continue this until you're left with one player.

Stab:
    (You can have silent stab or outloud stab)
    The host will shout the word stab and when they do, each play needs to say the same of someone they want out.
    Silent stab = whisper the name to the host to keep it anonymous, outloud stab you just shout the names out loud for everyone to see
    The person who says a users name first (right below the host) gets that person out
    (I am the first person to shout a name, e.g. i shout out Bloop, then Bloop will be out)
    Last person standing wins

Not a clue what Catching Fire is, and my memory of the Bank game is vague so I'll let someone else explain that!
    I could probably set up my room with a few layouts if no one provided you with any pictures.

Hope that helped
    Ooh yh thanks will send a gift ltr when I'm onn

Someone help to explain the other games please and any new/fun/wtv games lalala

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

@bloop; are you becoming an Events Organiser? - their handbook is prettyyy good

Backstabber and Lucky Colour are cool Events too, if you've heard of them?

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post
    @bloop; are you becoming an Events Organiser? - their handbook is prettyyy good

Backstabber and Lucky Colour are cool Events too, if you've heard of them?
    Actually nope might b building a room for my own personal hosting lolol

Hmm I've read abt lucky colour on habboxwiki mind explaining abt backstabber? :b

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Backstabber:
    You have a row of people sitting in seats, with a single squared object facing them at the other end of the room.
    Each character has a turn to whisper to the host the name of someone they want to get out
    After everyone has whispered a name to the host, the objects at the other end of the room are moved closer depending on how many votes they got
    (mdport. get's chosen twice, so the object in front of him moves 2 spaces closer)
    Once the object reaches the player they are out.
    Last person standing wins.