HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Default Articles Advent Calendar - December 24th

Over these next 25 days, the Articles Department will be bringing you their rendition of the classic Christmas Advent Calendar! Advent Calendars that we are used to usually have little chocolates in them, and I'm sorry- but there's no chocolate in these ones. We will be presenting a small little snippet of reflection for you to answer a couple questions too.
    There are prizes involved, so the more you participate the more chances for you to win!

THIS IS THE LAST DAY! DO NOT FORGET TO CONTRIBUTE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN FABULOUS PRIZES!

Today is Day 24 of 25.

To open the Advent Calendar for today, click on the spoiler.

December 24th

Post your answers in the comments below!

If you haven't already why not view the other days previous!
    December:
    1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20||21||22||23
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Looking forward to opening presents, and opening presents ove:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

My best memories of Christmas have to be from the year we spent Christmas round my auntie and uncle's house (we are again this year eek!) because the more the merrier and I remember that I kept going to the piles of presents under the tree and handing them out and I was just so excited to see them open lovely presents and be really happy. There was Christmas music playing in the background and it was just an amazing time. Then, to make the day even better, we had more family come over for Christmas dinner which was so nice and we had such a laugh. That Christmas Eve was also the best too because we sat together and watched a couple of films with snacks and it was so cute! I have a bad memory and don't actually remember many Christmases, but that one sticks out, although I'm sure many others were just as lovely because I know my mum always tries her hardest to make it special for me and my brother.
    cats > you

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wubing

Latest Awards:

Eating diner at the table and trying something new each year.