HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filthy students

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Filthy students

Yeah so, if you are a student... how often do you and your housemates clean up? Is your house/room a mess or what?

One big reason I can't stand students, apart from poor personal hygiene, is how filthy their hovels they live in are. It's vile. Thankfully myself and two other housemates are very very clean and we literally clean up - and this is no joke - every single night with the kitchen surfaces all wiped and sprayed down (with the rule that nothing is allowed to be left out by the sink or in the sink), the kitchen and living room hoovered and mopped and about once every few weeks we blitz the bathroom (shower, sinks, toilet etc) with bleach, scrubbing and a mopping. The stairs and landing are also done then too.

Our bedrooms are all clean too, I tidy clutter as soon as it starts to congregate and I have a basket for my dirty clothes.

SO.. what about you?

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Oh gosh! That picture!!!!

I'm starting Uni in September and will be living in halls, so I'm pretty scared about what my housemates will be like omg! I'm quite a clean person especially when it comes to the kitchen and can't stand things being messy or unorganised! Yours sounds awesome!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

I used to be the only person in a 5 bed house who cleaned. Once a week I would clean the kitchen, the two bathrooms, the hallways, lounge and conservatory.

No thanks for it either, never living with other people again.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My own space is generally a mess because that's the way I like things and other than that I try to be as considerate as possible by washing up anything I use and cleaning the house regularly. Living in halls was certainly a learning experience and myself and a few others often ended up cleaning up after lots of but it's really not something that bothers me and I'd happily do it for anybody if it keeps things running smoothly. From 30 people to 1 kitchen and having dirty dishes confiscated by cleaners because they were left so long in halls to sharing a house with 2 tidy girls though... I don't know if I'd go back hahaha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

I am a uni student but I don't live in student accommodation, but I am quite clean. I'd like to think we clean our flat everyday to keep it spick and span. We've downgraded to quite a small flat this year compared to our previous two bedroom house so we try to keep on top of it as there's really nowhere else to go. 2/3 friends flats I've actually been to keep them extremely tidy, one I'm not sure what he does but they all seem to keep the place quite tidy and his room is spotless at all times too, the other she is the clean one whereas her other housemate is filthy and she is the one who always has to clean as it being dirty makes her feel disgusted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

TERRIBLE.

Right so I live in a big student house with 9 of my friends, so thats 10 of us, but with also 5 dogs and 2 cats, All rooms are en-suite so my room I keep clean all the bloody time, and my own bathroom

and we have two two kitchens, I share mine with 4 people and 2 of them are vile, me and my friend always cleaned up and these 2 never clean up and never contribute anything like bin bags, or washing up liquid or anything since we've moved in,

So what I did to teach them a lesson we were out of bin bags and I bought some as usual again and then I thought, I'll put them in my room to see whats happens, as none of them ever empty the bins and so what they've done is just put rubbish in an empty bin and is literally over flowing now onto the table. It's vile, I'll get a picture later.

Tokens
    Habbo
    chantellehugs

Latest Awards:

I share with 6 people, some of whom continue adding rubbish to an already full bin so it overflows. They also spill food everywhere and expect it to magically clean itself up. I keep a stock of anti-bac wipes at the ready whenever I enter the kitchen.
    At least I have the fresher student halls experience though...:rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    TERRIBLE.

Right so I live in a big student house with 9 of my friends, so thats 10 of us, but with also 5 dogs and 2 cats, All rooms are en-suite so my room I keep clean all the bloody time, and my own bathroom

and we have two two kitchens, I share mine with 4 people and 2 of them are vile, me and my friend always cleaned up and these 2 never clean up and never contribute anything like bin bags, or washing up liquid or anything since we've moved in,

So what I did to teach them a lesson we were out of bin bags and I bought some as usual again and then I thought, I'll put them in my room to see what happens, as none of them ever empty the bins and so what they've done is just put rubbish in an empty bin and is literally over flowing now onto the table. It's vile, I'll get a picture later.
    I can't wait to see this

I don't live in student accommodation. I always keep things clean and tidy at home. My friends student houses are most of the time okay, sometimes a little messy but generally clean. One of my best friends is a total pig though, I went to his house about 6 weeks ago and we got pizza and I didn't eat all of mine, the pizza and the box is still in his living room to this day. He wants to live with me and another friend next year but I'm trying to think of a way to tell him I can't live with them and that I have to stay at home. I literally could not deal with that all the time. He also had a soup bowl piled high with used tea bags and said ''I think it's cute, it's like modern art!'' that was a deal breaker if he thinks his own squalor is nice.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm clean. This is the reason I lived at home when I went to Uni, can't be dealing with cleaning after other people.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not a student, but my sister is and when I go to her accommodation it is usually fairly tidy, but if she is the only one in the house she leaves her washing until she has a little pile and do them altogether. Not to be messy, it is just easier for her. However, saying that, the others leave food on the counters, and the cooker is filthy at her accommodation though. She is moving accommodation completely next year, to one that actually may have set things to do to keep order in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast