HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Great... -.-

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jak

Default Great... -.-

I was doing monkey madness. And I got to Ape Atoll, and logged out to have a bath [Woot!] and when i logged back IE was not responding, and then it came back and it said: Connection lost, attempting to re-establish, and then when it did I was in fally, and guess what, somehow I died. Thanks to my brilliant computer. But it's only runescape so I'm not really bothered. I lost:

- 13 Sharks
    - Warrior Helm
    - Glory Ammy
    - Ring Of Duelling
    - 8 Prayer Pots
    - 2 Anti-poisons
    - Unholy Book Of Zammy

So go me. So I suppose it's merchanting for me, whenever I can be bothered to go on runescape again....

Edit:
    Matt I know you're really happy about it ;]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can get the book back free, just go to the lighthouse.. It'll have any pages you already had in it, sorry about the rest.
    I love you Kyle33

Coin operated boy, sitting on the shelf he is just a toy, but I turn him on and he comes to life, automatic joy, that is why I want a coin operated boy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

God that quest was weird :s I beat the demon and everything and stayed at that battle arena thingy where you fight it..and talked with those elfs or whatever on earth they are..I replied to msn convs and I was dead o_o I already beat the demon thought! Very weird but I'm done monkey madness anyway ^_^
    I freaking adore Ashley ^_^

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jak

W00T. Ty =]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !xx!kyle!xx!
    God that quest was weird :s I beat the demon and everything and stayed at that battle arena thingy where you fight it..and talked with those elfs or whatever on earth they are..I replied to msn convs and I was dead o_o I already beat the demon thought! Very weird but I'm done monkey madness anyway ^_^
    Take off the necklace thing.. The demon probably respawned >.<
    I love you Kyle33

Coin operated boy, sitting on the shelf he is just a toy, but I turn him on and he comes to life, automatic joy, that is why I want a coin operated boy.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jak

Yay I got my book back. Thanksies for the help =]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol,sum,guy,died,there,i,got,15,sharks,d,battleaxe ,super,set,rune,plate,and,rune,kite,w000t,go,me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jak

Oh yeah I lost a super set tooo I forgot ;]