HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listener Stats

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default Listener Stats

bout time a feedback thread was posted on this I think
    so I was on air at 5pm and had a solid 18 listeners. we all danced in loads of diff rooms and stuff so it was rly solid
    I then changed over to next DJ and it went straight to 4 listeners
    all of us still remained tuned in though dancing in hxhd with our paper bag hats??
    I then said "say 1 if you're tuned into hxl still" and literally everyone was still tuned in lmao with 15 of us in hxhd with the paper bags on
    no way in hell did we drop to 4 listeners espec cos everyone was still tuned in

also a lot of the time with habbox.com u have to refresh the website everytime a new dj connects?? and if you don't you have to wait a while for it to connect
    and no it isnt just a "bad changeover" genuinely we'll do it on a skype call so its an instant connect and there'll still be a long pause??

nd right I was on air tuned into myself and had "1" listener then in the event room at least 5 ppl said they were tuned in ???
    or when i go on habbox.com i'll tune into myself and just turn radio down
    and it'll say 0 listeners sometimes?? like yo it cant be i'm on the website????

it makes habbox look so dead and im 100% sure it isnt right
    i would post it in bugs but feedback gets listened to so ill post here
    plz post ur experiences with the listener stats guys wat u think
    +1

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I find the site in general to be quite unreliable and annoying. Quite often when I'm posting/editing/viewing an article or doing anything on the site it goes to a blank page sometimes and I have to physically refresh to get the page to display.

I've heard people saying stats have been dodgy for a while, and like the way it updates what song is playing and stuff.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I've had it a few times where I've had to refresh because it would all of a sudden go silent, but I didn't touch it and I know that it's not hard to change over.
    So yes, I've experienced the refresh.. pretty much every other time I've tuned in

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I've had it a few times where I've had to refresh because it would all of a sudden go silent, but I didn't touch it and I know that it's not hard to change over.
    So yes, I've experienced the refresh.. pretty much every other time I've tuned in
    we even had a jingle made
    "thanks for tuning in. the djs about to disconnect, please refresh the page if you experience any lag"
    uno its bad if we had to do that lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

"It'll be fixed in v8"

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuxin View Post
    we even had a jingle made
    "thanks for tuning in. the djs about to disconnect, please refresh the page if you experience any lag"
    uno its bad if we had to do that lol
    I remember that jingle... though I don't know if all DJs had it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I remember that jingle... though I don't know if all DJs had it.
    probably not, I only recently got sent it by Cameron
    Last edited by Gina; 12-06-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Ive reported this 1000000000000x and I was always told along the lines of, "No there cant possibly be anything wrong with the radio shoutcast/stats. It must be a problem on your end" even though there were others having that problem too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Ive reported this 1000000000000x and I was always told along the lines of, "No there cant possibly be anything wrong with the radio shoutcast/stats. It must be a problem on your end" even though there were others having that problem too.
    hopefully a feedback thread with other people saying they've had issues too will do something lmao
    theres no way in hell we went from 18 listeners to 4 in a matter of minutes
    everyone in hxhd was still tuned in also so I really don't see how it would've happened

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Happens a lot, have even seen it saying there are 0 listeners while I'm tuned in so it's obviously nothing to do with what the DJs are doing and instead has to be a site problem. If it's not going to be fixed by anyone here why not just hire a techie there are trillions of people on Habbo who do coding and stuff
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast