HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: La La Land

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default La La Land

Saw this trailer last night, looks GORGEOUS. I don't know anything else about the film, but I feel like I'll really like this!!

The only thing is I don't like Emma Stone or Ryan Gosling so that will kinda put me off hahaha but I'm willing to look past that

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Why don't trailers these days ever tell you what the film's bloody about it just looks like a perfume advert atm
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Mia (Emma Stone), an aspiring actress, serving lattes to movie stars in between auditions, and Sebastian (Ryan Gosling), a dedicated jazz musician, scrapes by playing cocktail piano gigs in dingy bars, but as success mounts they are faced with decisions that begin to fray the fragile fabric of their love affair, and the dreams they worked so hard to maintain in each other threaten to rip them apart.
    looks gd!