HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Job

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    congratulations! whats your plans, when u hoping to put in your notice and leave?
    Got to send 2 references and work my notice which I think will be until the last Sunday of October which is the last day we get paid for before pay day, rather than working partway through next month.

Going to hand my notice in tomorrow then ask for my reference

Also thank you!!
    Last edited by Alkaz; 12-10-2016 at 04:07 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Sounds to me that there are more opportunities at this new place than where you are now. Go for it!
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!
    Like Alkaz Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know what you mean about loyalty. This place took a chance on you when they didn't have to so you'd feel bad to leave. At the same time, it's not the same place it was when you first started and if it's moving in a direction that looks like it's going to add more pressure, stress and constantly undermine your authority, it's best to move on rather than be dragged down by it. Congratulations for getting the job and good luck with the move
    Like Alkaz Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    Just got a call 5 mins ago and I got the job!
    Omg yay! Well done
    Like Alkaz Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    I know what you mean about loyalty. This place took a chance on you when they didn't have to so you'd feel bad to leave. At the same time, it's not the same place it was when you first started and if it's moving in a direction that looks like it's going to add more pressure, stress and constantly undermine your authority, it's best to move on rather than be dragged down by it. Congratulations for getting the job and good luck with the move
    Exactly! It's difficult as well because my manager, the General Manager does a half arsed job and I pick up the slack and get in the shit for it when stuff goes wrong, like it's not even my job?!?!

But yah I hope that this new job will be so much better. As I said they're building a hotel there soon and I want to go into hotel management (Habbo Hotel Manager is my dream job irl) and they asked me about that when I had my second interview so hopefully that will be a good thing to move up the ladder in a few years time once that's completed.

Thanks guys!! Means a lot xoxo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I start on the 14th November, I'm soo excited!

Where I work at the moment, we're on a 130 acre site with one full size golf course. Where I am going they have a 700 acre site with two international size golf courses and planning permission for another 9 hole golf course, a first of its kind training academy and a 130 bedroom hotel. I'm so excited, I hope I'm here for the next 10 years at least!

Like Absently, x-s-x Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

I start on the 14th November, I'm soo excited!

Where I work at the moment, we're on a 130 acre site with one full size golf course. Where I am going they have a 700 acre site with two international size golf courses and planning permission for another 9 hole golf course, a first of its kind training academy and a 130 bedroom hotel. I'm so excited, I hope I'm here for the next 10 years at least!
    Oo let us know how your first day goes when you do start, it sounds really good there

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

let us know when you can sneak us a round in

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    let us know when you can sneak us a round in
    Haha literally everyone I have told where I am going, that is their first reaction. Where I am atm is £27.50 a round and where I'm going is £93 a round lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Haha literally everyone I have told where I am going, that is their first reaction. Where I am atm is £27.50 a round and where I'm going is £93 a round lol
    £93 isn't bad, was expecting more than that
    My local is about that and it's not the best

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast