Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Shrinking Sweet Stuff ~ Ends 8th December

We live in a world where prices are increasing, but the size of the product we buy is decreasing! Only recently we've had Terry's Chocolate Oranges go a little hollow and shrink in size, as well as Toblerone spacing out the iconic pyramids to make the bar smaller too. I absolutely love both of them, I could easily eat Chocolate Orange or White Toblerone all day, but for this competition what I want to know is what item of confectionary you would hate to see reduced in size and why!

The most mouth watering and interesting idea will win.

Good Luck!

Prize: 15 Credits, 1 week HabboxForum VIP, 5 Habbox raffle tickets and 50 tokens
    Last edited by Catchy; 01-12-2016 at 09:01 PM.
    Like YellowPillow Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

New competition! Get your entries in

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

WHAT I didn't know chocolate oranges were hollow now what the hell

I eat savoury stuff more than sweet but I think the worst kick in the teeth would be if Freddo got made smaller. The price goes up and up so if it was reduced in size too then I think my childhood would be dead
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post

We live in a world where prices are increasing, but the size of the product we buy is decreasing! Only recently we've had Terry's Chocolate Oranges go a little hollow and shrink in size, as well as Toblerone spacing out the iconic pyramids to make the bar smaller too. I absolutely love both of them, I could easily eat Chocolate Orange or White Toblerone all day, but for this competition what I want to know is what item of confectionary you would hate to see reduced in size and why!

The most mouth watering and interesting idea will win.

Good Luck!

Prize: 15 Credits, 1 week HabboxForum VIP, 5 Habbox raffle tickets and 50 tokens
    If the Crunch's chocolate bars were made smaller I really be dissapointed. So chocolaty and sweet I wish it would get bigger instead of smaller :HeartEyes: